Place for all future traders

------fkli2u@gmail.com------

DMA For Future Market - Part 2

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've been looking arround in the market for broker/trading house which provides DMA (Direct Market Access) which allows future traders perform online trading without going thru a broker. As explained in "DMA For Future Market - Part 1", benefits of using DMA includes speed of transaction execution & most importantly lower brokerage cost. So who are the local (Malaysia) trading house that provides DMA?


Who Are The Local (Malaysia) Trading House That Provides DMA?
I'm listing local trading house which I managed to check or aware so far. I could have miss out some of them out there and appreciate if anyone who knows any trading house that I'm not listing here can notify me to add them in.

1. AmFuture 

2. Philips Future 

3. RHB Investment 

I'll try my best to check with them the actual broker fees and compile/summarize the comparison in the next release. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Subscribe in a reader